About Us Quality Learner Driver Training Gold Coast
Upper Coomera Driving School on the Gold Coast offer quality one on one Learner Driver Training.
We have both Male & Female Driving Instructors performing Automatic & Manual Driving Lessons in modern dual control vehicles.
Our team of Driving Instructors are passionate about road safety and dedicated to instilling safe defensive driving habits within all their learner drivers.
Whether it’s your first time behind the wheel or your approaching your Driving Test, Upper Coomera Driving School can help you achieve your driving goals and obtain your provisional drivers licence with confidence!
PH: (07) 5665 7071 | MOBILE: 0414 502 249
We offer Driving Lessons pick up & drop off before & after school
- Assisi Catholic College: 173 Billinghurst Crescent, Upper Coomera QLD 4209
- Saint Stephen’s College: 31 Reserve Rd, Upper Coomera QLD 4209
- Coomera Anglican College: 8 Days Road, Upper Coomera QLD 4209
- Upper Coomera State College: 137 Reserve Road, Upper Coomera QLD 4209
- Helensvale State High School: 243 Discovery Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212
- Pacific Pines State High School: Archipelago Street, Pacific Pines QLD 4211
- Coombabah State High School: 550 Pine Ridge Road, Coombabah QLD 4216
- Pimpama State Secondary College: Dixon Drive, Pimpama QLD 4209
- Ormeau Woods State High School: 148 Goldmine Road, Ormeau QLD 4208
- Lords: 68 Mirambeena Drive, Pimpama QLD 4209
10 Tips to help you pass your driving TEST
- 1) Develop excellent speed management skills. There is now ZERO tolerance for speeding in the driving test!
- 2) Be sure to perform shoulder checks when necessary.
- 3) Be aware of all traffic signals signs and road markings. Failing to come to a complete STOP at a stop sign is against the law and will result in a fail!
- 4) When reversing physically turn around and direct your vision to the rear. Nil observation to the rear while reversing will result in a fail!
- 5) Be confident with performing all your manoeuvres. Mounting the kerb will result in a fail!
- 6) Gain as much familiarisation with the area where you’ll be doing your driving test. Being aware of where you are and some of the local roads can help.
- 7) Demonstrate the ability to set and maintain a safe crash avoidance space.
- 8) Be confident in all types of traffic and all types of roads. You may be asked to merge onto the M1…. Don’t make your driving test the first time you do it.
- 9) Try to relax and control any nerves. You need to demonstrate your ability to drive safely in different scenarios.
- 10) Prepare for your driving test properly. Driving lessons with a professional knowledgeable Driving Instructor who is prepared to help you and educate you on what to expect and how you’ll be assessed is a wise idea.
Ready for your Driving Test?
Ready for your Driving Test? Upper Coomera Driving School Gold Coast can perform mock driving test assessments as part of a driving lessons. This driving assessment is identical to the real driving test and can help you identify any errors you may be accumulating or areas in need of more improvement. Future Driving Lessons would then be targeted at the problem areas. We also provide cars for you to use in your Driving Test on the Gold Coast and can arrange your driving test booking. Having professional driving lessons before your driving test will help you;
- - Ensure you have the skills and driving ability needed to pass the driving test and obtain a provisional driver’s licence
- - Have an understanding of how the driving test is assessed and how to avoid driving errors
- - Learn safe defensive driving skills that become habitual
- - Identify any areas in need of further improvement before attempting your driving test
- - Gain familiarisation with the general Helensvale area and where you may be asked to drive during your driving test
- - Build confidence about your driving ability. This will help to ease the nerves
- - Pass your driving test on your first attempt!